Chanuka Challenge - Siaya and Kakamega 2018
The overall goal of the project was to improve and advance the SRH rights of in- and out-school adolescents through the provision of appropriate education and linkage to access services. More specifically, the project was to address gaps in SRHR, Mental Health and Early-Stage Drug Abuse by Young people in and out of school. At the end of the project: –
- Correct and consistent reproductive health messages reached the in school and out school youths
- Key allies gave unflinching support and participated in the project Implementation especially the department of health and children services.
- 10 Adolescents club’s patrons trained on behavior change communication facilitation on BCC manual.
- 10 Youth Peer Providers trained to offer reproductive health services, mental health and drug abuse for both in and out of school adolescents.
- 6 Community conversations held in key project communities.